June 26, 2021 | Toscano Villa
Pineapple Lime Sangria
Made with our 2020 Pinot Grigio, you will want to try this refreshing and delicious drink on a warm summer day!
- 3 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Fresh Pineapple, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 3/4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 34 oz. Lemon/Lime soda
- 750 ml bottle of Villa Toscano Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup white rum
- Mint Leaves to garnish
- In a large pitcher, add mint leaves, limes, lemon, and sugar. Press with a wooden spoon or muddler.
- Add Pineapple chunks
- Pour in the Pinot Grigio, Pineapple juice, soda, and rum; Stir together well.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- Once time to serve, pour into glasses, and garnish with mint and lime.